background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Miss Bridgets' Friday Folder: Blah, Blah, Blog...

This week's folder contained wonderful pages filled with lead markings, imaginative drawing, color, and fun.  Miss Bridget and I sat down together and methodically looked over each page.  She would point out 100% and stickers that read, "Fantastic", or "Great".  I would talk about those areas where she needed improvement.  What a fun time to see how my little one is growing.   
My favorite page talked about the Solar System.  The children were asked to write what it might be like to live on another planet that is far away from the sun.  

Bridget wrote:

Being on a nother planit would be farie farie cold.  

It was all I could do to not chuckle out loud.  I love that girl.



1 comment:

  1. When Minnie's tired or being told something she doesn't like she will start wailing at the top of her lungs, "I'M CRYING BECAUSE I MISS BRIDGET!"

    P.S. You couldn't get Davis to pose in a turquoise frame for your sidebar?? ;)

    ReplyDelete